|Screenshots are simple as|
1. It is light to hold but doesn't feel flimsy.
2. The display is crystal clear and bright.
3. The camera is super responsive, takes fab photos, has a flash and 4x zoom.
4. It hasn't yet crashed - I imagine it's due to the stable OS - Ice Cream Sandwich.
5. I don't need to refer to a manual - it's so easy to fathom out how to use it.
6. It's easy to customise.
7. Taking screenshots is child's play.
8. It looks good.
1. The ringtones. I just want an old fashioned bring bring that sounds like a phone. The included ringtones are too fancy for me. I have since downloaded a nice 'old phone' ring.
2. The annoying Samsung apps that come with the phone - I don't want or need them as I prefer to use my faves and those my friends recommend.
3. Probably a Jill issue - I find the small keyboard a problem and would not use it for typing long documents.
1. I find myself using my tablet less and less and using the S3 for most of my social networking, communicating and browsing. Should I replace my 7" tablet with a 10" one?
2. My data use had increased dramatically (I used up a month's allowance in the first two weeks) so I need to use wireless networks more often for tasks.
3. One daughter has followed my lead and joined the S3 brigade
4. While I haven't used it with genealogy specific apps I have used it for many genealogy related functions. I need to take it to the cemetery and try it out with BillionGraves.
It's a great gadget for Grandmas and a Genealogists (and 20 million other assorted people seem to like it too)